This policy explains how Järbo Garn AB collects and processes your data via our website (www.jarbo.se). It also describes your choices and possibilities, and how you can exercise your rights. This policy is also directed to customers and partners of Järbo Garn AB, and it explains how we collect and process your personal data. It also describes your choices and possibilities, and how you can exercise your rights.
Who is the Data Controller?
Data Controller for the company is the legal person Järbo Garn AB, 556325-3854.
What information do you collect from me?
Depending on how you use our services, we can collect the following information:
- Contact details like name, e-mail address, delivery address, billing address and telephone number
- Account information like customer number, username, password and when the account was registred
- Settings for marketing communications and personal offers
- Identification numbers like personal number or organizational number
- Order information like order number, ordered products or services, order date, price, discount and order history
- Communication from support errands like e-mails to our customer service
- User-generated data from your interaction with our website. This can mean IP-address, unit information, location, cart, clicks and most visited products
- Information collected from competitions or marketing research
What do you do with the information you collect?
We use this information for:
- Delivery of products and services: By collecting order and customer information we can deliver our products to our customers. The legal ground for this is partly that we must be able to fulfill our agreement towards you, partly that we have a legal obligation to store the information in accounting purposes.
- Developing of products and services: By collecting data and send it to a third-party (Google Analytics), we can analyze behaviours on our website and develop our services according to our customers needs. Before we do this we anonymize your IP-address, which means that we won't share any personal data to third-party without your consent.
- Support and customer service: When you contact us, we collect this information so we can help you with your customer errand. The legal ground for this is that we must be able to fulfill our agreement towards you.
How do you work with direct marketing?
For our retailers, we use the Mailchimp software to send out information, offers and newsletter via e-mail. It's completely voluntary to receive these, and we will only do this if you give us your consent. If you want to unsubscribe from any of our newsletters, just click on the link which we provide in the emails we send out. You can also contact us via mail.
How long will you save my personal data?
With whom do you share my personal data?
Your personal data is processed by Järbo Garn AB and subcontractors that provide us with services, such as suppliers of data servers and business systems. The sharing of personal data to subcontractors occurs in order to fulfil the contract between us, i.e. for us to be able to provide you with the agreed services. We will not share your personal data with any other Third party. We will not use your personal data in any other way than described in this policy, as long as the law don’t require us to.
Järbo Garn AB has adopted the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. If you want more information about this you can contact us via mail.
We do not sell your personal data to third-party. A third-party will only have access to your information to be able to provide agreed services, like our transporter or ERP provider. Besides this, we alse share some information in website development purposes, but be before we do this we make sure to anonymize your data first. If you want to know which subcontractors we provide with your personal data, please contact us via mail.
Where do you store my personal data?
Your information is stored on data centers within the European Union (EU). Due to technical reasons, your personal data may be transferred to companies outside the EU. All such transfers are in accordance with applicable legislation, and if personal data is processed outside the EU it will be subject to suitable protective measure, approved by the European Commission.
What are my rights?
- Right to access: You have the right to access a copy of the personal data that we process about you.
- Right to rectification: We want to ensure that your data is correct and up to date. This means that you have the right to have incorrect personal data about you rectified.
- Right to deletion: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. However, this right is conditioned, and a request may be left without action due to legal reasons.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us (or request the transfer of the personal data directly from us to a new Data Controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data and recall your consent. The right to object also applies to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. To do this, you can either unsubscribe via the link in our marketing mails or contact us via mail.
- Complaint: If you do not believe that Järbo Garn AB has a legitimate interest to process your personal data, you can leave a complaint to Datainspektionen.
How do I exercise my rights?
If you have any questions regarding this policy, how we process your personal data or how you can exercise your rights, please feel free to contact us via any of the channels below:
Järbo Garn AB
811 40 Sandviken
Telephone: +46 (0)26-27 30 30
Fax: +46 (0)26-27 30 39
If you want to leave a complaint to Datainspektionen, you have to contact them.
Updates to this policy
We may change or make updates to this policy. In this case, we will publish these on our website. This policy was updated on the 31th of January 2019.